Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pantone fashion color report, fall 2011

Everyone is talking about this season's new color chart from Pantone! I'm excited about the teals and browns, two of my favorite colors to work with! You can get a smaller version of the seasonal color trends at Fire Mountain Gems.


Check out the Pantone fashion report for fall 2011 here, and delight in the designers from the 2011 Fashion Week in New York. Personally, I'm in LOVE with this teal coat from designer Shaun Kearney

And here I am, anxiously awaiting pay day so I can go BOOT SHOPPING! Well, I can't splurge on Michael Kors, but there's a similar pair downtown that I've had an eye on. A girl can dream though...


This is my first contribution to the celebration of fall. Vintage filigree paired with teal Swarovski crystals that shimmer as if there was living water inside. They're set on a fan of floral filigree and hang from brass ear wires. Available at Peacock Tres Chic.


3 comments:

Pamela Bates said...

Loving the peacock tones! gorgeous.

M.M.E. said...

Ooh, love the teal. Can't wait for fall! Huh, I never thought I'd say that. :) Great earrings!

weird amiga said...

I'm excited about those icy grays! And cedar —I have a soft spot for earthen tones...

Thank you for coming by yesterday! Glad to make your acquaintance too! ;)