Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Earrings and more earrings. Victorian inspired handmade earrings.

Preparing for the fall craft show season, which means lots and lots of earrings. Indeed, earrings are the best sellers at the shows in these parts. Apparently in the middle of Michigan, people like earrings.
So I'm cranking out earrings like it's nobody's business. Also making these earring cards, which is slightly time consuming. But I think they're pretty.



Some are listed on Etsy, some aren't and never will be. But if there's any you'd like that aren't on Etsy, let me know and we can work something out.

2 comments:

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Very pretty! I love your display cards too!

Thanks for visiting my blog and following!

Nirriana said...

Love those cards! I'm a scrapbookfan for already a few years, so I enjoy seeing those crafty papertags with your beautiful jewelry! nice combination, and well done! Love those swirls ;)